You'll love our balls!
Are you in the mood for a hearty, comforting meal that's also easy to make? Look no further than meatballs!
These delicious balls of seasoned ground meat are a classic favorite for a reason, and can be enjoyed on their own or served with pasta, rice, or veggies.
In this recipe, we'll be using a combination of beef and pork for a perfect balance of flavor and texture, along with a blend of herbs and spices that will make your taste buds sing. So roll up your sleeves, grab your ingredients, and let's get cooking!
PRINT RECIPE CARD
Makes about 10-20 meatballs.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 jar (24 oz) of your favorite marinara sauce
- Fresh parsley, chopped, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground beef, breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, milk, egg, garlic, oregano, basil, salt, and pepper. Mix well until all the ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Form the mixture into small meatballs (about 1-2 inches in diameter).
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the meatballs and cook until browned on all sides, about 5-7 minutes.
- Transfer the meatballs to a baking dish, and pour the marinara sauce over the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the meatballs are cooked through and the sauce is bubbly.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for a few minutes before serving. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley if desired.